We are excited to offer you click and collect during level 3
We can have your order ready for pickup at one of our selected Auckland stores in a alert Level 3 location within the same day. In order for us to put the safety of our staff and customers first while offering this same day collection service, please read the required policies and processes below:
Level 3 Click and Collect Process:
1) Shop at Hallensteins.com and select click and collect as your delivery method in the checkout.
2) Select your desired store for collection.
3) Wait for email confirmation that your order is ready to pick up - you should receive a phone call soon after as well.
4) Visit your selected store during the hours of 8:30 am and 1 pm (select stores may have different opening times, ring ahead to check availability,
5) Use the marked spots to maintain social distancing guidelines. Minimum of 2m distance
6) Approach the store front and display your confirmation email alongside matching ID. You can do this through your phone or a print out.
7) Retrieve your parcel in a contactless manner - if you need to return any garments, you have 30 days from the commencement of Alert Level 2 to do so.
8) Remember to sign in using your COVID tracer app or using the sign in sheet provided at the store front.
Albany: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Sylvia Park: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Manukau: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Botany: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Henderson: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Queen Street: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Northwest: 9 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
Newmarket: 8:30 til 1pm Monday to Sunday
All stores outside of Auckland are now open and available for walk in shopping and click and collect.
Terms and Conditions
- Same day fulfilment is only available if your selected store has all items requested in stock. Otherwise your order may be partially fulfilled from our distribution centre which may add a day or two to your pick up depending on location
- Same day click and collect orders must be placed by 11am. Orders placed after this cut off will be fulfilled the following day.
- Once placed, click and collect orders cannot be changed.
- Customers are unable to access the store to try on garments during alert level 3.
- You may return unwanted garments during alert level 3 for a refund. Returns have been extended up to 30 days following the commencement of Level 2 so you have plenty of time to make changes.