Made in a way we’re proud of, our new Linen Range is crafted from traceable flax produced exclusively in France, Belgium or the Netherlands. Traceability ensures the environment, as well as the producers, are respected at every step of the process. Our new range brings updated styling and soft yet durable wear. Great for any season, linen is a natural fibre that is easy to dress up or pair back with your favorite wardrobe staple.
- 100% Traceable European Flax
- European Sourced and Certified (European Flax® certification)
- Soft to Touch, Breathable and Durable
- Premium Shirt Range: 100% Linen
- Blend Shirts Range: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Shorts & Pants Range: Linen Blend (55% Linen, 45% Cotton)
- Manufactured in China
European Flax® certification: The EUROPEAN FLAX® label certifies traceability at every step of processing - from flax seed right through to the finished garment. Certified European Flax® fibre is produced exclusively in France, Belgium, or the Netherlands.
The EUROPEAN FLAX® Charter, signed by all the Flax producers, guarantees local farming that respects the environment and commits to zero irrigation, zero GMO, and zero waste. Fibre extraction is 100% mechanical meaning zero chemicals are used in the process.
- No irrigation
- A rotation crop, with no GMO
- Low use of fertilizer and pesticide
- No waste – all the plant is used
- Fibre production in compliance with International Labour Organization rules
- A 100% vegetal and vegan fibre