|Free Shipping To USA Over $100||Need Help? 0855 975 1414|
Tailored tux jacket by H. Brothers.
Measure your chest:
1. Stand straight and relaxed and raise both arms. Hold the tape against the body tight enough that it is snug but not too tight that it restricts breathing
2. Run the tape measure around the fullest part of your chest, underneath both your arms.
3. Be sure to ensure that the tape is flat across the back. Lower your arms to record the measurement once the tape measure is in place.
Measure your shoulder to shoulder width:
1. Start your tape measure at the back corner of one shoulder, at the point where your clavicle meets your arm.
2. Run it across the top of your shoulders, behind your neck and to the back corner of the other shoulder.